Hikurangi Huataukina Trust (HHT) supports community-led economic development in the communities between Waipiro Bay and Rangitukia and other parts of the East Coast. Economic development means more than raising household incomes and entrepreneurship, it also means families being able to live well off the land and sea.
Hikurangi Enterprises Ltd (HEL) is the charitable company owned by Hikurangi Huataukina Trust. Dividends from HEL flow to HHT to carry out its charitable purposes. HHT does not operate any commercial ventures.
The trustees of HHT are: Wi Mackey, Lillian Baldwin, Kevin Dell and Panapa Ehau.
- Hikurangi Huataukina Trust
- Hikurangi Enterprises Ltd
- NZ Nutraceuticals Ltd
- crowdfunders and private investors
- Hikurangi Bioactives Limited Partnership
- Waiapu Investments Ltd
- Hikurangi Hemp Holdings Ltd
- institutional investor/s
- Hikurangi Cannabis Company Ltd
– – –