Hikurangi Bioactives Limited Partnership (HBLP) is a joint venture between Hikurangi Enterprises Limited (HEL), New Zealand Nutraceuticals Limited (NZNL) and Hikurangi Bioactives General Partner Limited.
When HBLP dividends are paid, 60% goes to HEL and 40% to NZNL.
HBLP has invested in a range of biotechnology projects with research organisations in New Zealand and overseas. A number of joint projects have been established between HBLP, private companies and research entities, sometimes HBLP owns all of the Intellectual Property developed, in other projects it owns a share of the IP.
HBLP has three directors: Manu Caddie, Panapa Ehau and Damian Skinner.
– – –
- Hikurangi Huataukina Trust
- Hikurangi Enterprises Ltd
- NZ Nutraceuticals Ltd
- crowdfunders and private investors
- Hikurangi Bioactives Limited Partnership
- Waiapu Investments Ltd
- Hikurangi Hemp Holdings Ltd
- institutional investor/s
- Hikurangi Cannabis Company Ltd
– – –