Hikurangi Enterprises Ltd (HEL) is the charitable company established in 2016 for the purpose of building and supporting commercial enterprises that create jobs and economic development in the Waiapu Valley and the wider East Coast. HEL provides any profits it makes back to its sole shareholder, Hikurangi Huataukina Trust, a charitable trust established to similarly support economic development and education on the East Coast.
HEL has four directors: Panapa Ehau, Eliz Ngarimu, Malanee Stephenson, Mateawa Keelan.
– – –
- Hikurangi Huataukina Trust
- Hikurangi Enterprises Ltd
- NZ Nutraceuticals Ltd
- crowdfunders and private investors
- Hikurangi Bioactives Limited Partnership
- Waiapu Investments Ltd
- Hikurangi Hemp Holdings Ltd
- institutional investor/s
– – –